Header Ads

Breaking News
recent

AYAT RELEASES IDKY VIDEO TODAY...






Madina based young chap  AYAT an hip-hop act has released the much awaited video to his splendid banger I Dont Know You. It was released today at exactly 12;00 pm as he promised.





Just recently  AYAT was among a group of artist who featured on Edem's Egboame (remix).

IDKY sound track by AYAT features Kayso and the video was directed YAW SKYFACE. A renowned video director who has most popular videos trending in Ghana now to his account.




AYAT & KaySo - IDKY Lyrics. 

Intro: GroundUP Chale

Hook: Anfuto, whoa/
Nakye Gari ya waye/
young boy gotta hit the city make this money on my momma man I gotta make em feel it yea yea / Nakye I Don't Know You,
 I Don't Know You,
nigga this shit is brand new,
 I swear this chick is brand new/
 Right now we dey pop like Justin, make y'all believe us/
Yea we dey pop like Justin I swear y'all gon feel us/
my nigga see I Don't Know You.

AYAT Verse:
 Bansankaba nna aiki bidan dawa from Madina to Bantama/
 bansankaba nna aiki for my brothers gotta get the kwacha for momma so I Don't Know You/
nigga man blowing up my celly late night/
New phone who this?/
oh judas, right now I get some you want handouts?/
 fuck you mean bruh/
nna tuna ranan'da bandashi bakabani komi ba/
bansankaba, nna tuna'n da nikechikin misila bakatanya niba NO!/
momma tafadi mini wandansu su'n zo nday kanaadashi/
right now I see who be my friends and who be mineee..../

Chorus Repeat:

KaySo Verse:
I Don't Know You no no... Yea/
 see I Don't Know You no noo/
 Started years ago/
this is not your song so please don't get involved/
started from bottom yo/
they never believed in us, had to convert em all/
struggle made us strong/
Ghana made me tough/
right now we dey rain, give y'all what you want but....
 I Don't Know You yea/
I Don't Know You yeaa/
Say I Don't Know You yea/
I Don't Know You/

Outro: Wanna, Wanna Own Be Different. [GroundUP chale]

www.ayatmusic.com
#ANFUTO




This the link to the sound track and video......

Audio;   http://www.talkmediaghana.com/ayat-x-kayso-i-d-k-y-i-dont-know-you/

Video ; Ayat ft Kayso IDKY Video , directed by Yaw Skyface.

                                     ANFUTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Johnny. Powered by Blogger.